The EAC/ATC mission statement
To communicate the wishes and concerns of members to CRA and MRQ, and to request remediation.
To promote, both to the public and to government, the electronic filing of personal and corporate tax returns and related information.
To encourage proficiency in our members, and to assure the public of the integrity of members.
To provide members with information and resources.
Current members of the EAC/ATC board of directors
- Shakila AHMAD, Bardosh Income Tax & Accounting Services, Montréal, QC
- Jake ANAND, Softron – Taxtron, Mississauga, ON
- David BAANSTRA, Affirmative Accounting Solutions, Victoria, BC
- Tracy FISCHER, Fischer Tax Consulting, Waterloo, ON
- Virginia HOOVER, Bulkley Income Tax, Telkwa, BC
- David INHABER, FBC, Calgary, AB
- Donna LEE, MNP, Calgary, AB
- Blake MCGUFFIE, Esplanade Tax, Nanaimo, BC
- Neel ROBERTS, PTC Canada, Vulcan, AB
- Heather SHEPPARD, Us Multiservices Ltd., Calgary, AB
- Henry SIKKENS, Fastax Niagara, St. Catharines, ON
- Jason STUPAK, J&T Income Tax Service, Saskatoon, SK
- Ron VAN ROOYEN, Accutax Financial Services, London, ON
- Patrick VALERIOTE, PV Tax Service, Guelph, ON
- George WARREN, G.W. Tax Service, Torbay, NL
Ex-officio members of the EAC/ATC board of directors
- Carol CATCHPOLE, Liberty Tax Service, Markham, ON